- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Indulge your body and enliven your senses with spa treatments
- Meet the elephants rescued from aggressive mahouts at MEF
- Take easygoing walks through tea plantations, waterfalls, and hills in Ella
- Encounter Sri Lankan wild elephants, leopards, reptiles and water birds
This itinerary, rich in culture, wildlife and relaxation opportunities, allows you to come face-to-face with elephants, lose yourself in the lush tea country landscapes, get closer to the wilderness on a jeep safari, relax on the island’s pristine beaches and explore Kandy, the last royal capital.
On this 11-day tour you will enjoy a combination of yoga, meditation and luxury spa along with sightseeing. This tour will permit you to walk around the country like a Sri Lankan. Starting from Colombo and thereafter moving on to Kandy, Ella, Udawalawe, Talalla and Negombo whereas you will be staying in star class comfortable hotels. This tour is associated to Mother Earth, to its society, and to us. This excursion was formulated to nourish the mind, healthy food and experiences and will take you back home feeling even healthier.
Please see the itinerary and the what’s included sections for more details on this fabulous holiday.
Day 1: First day in Sri Lanka
Day 2: Elephant care centre and ayurveda in Pinnawela
Day 3: Exploring the city of Kandy
Day 4: Kandy to Ella
Day 5: Tuk tuk safari in the tea plantations in Ella
Day 6: Meeting the wild animals of Sri Lanka
Day 7: Yoga and Ayurveda on the south coast
Day 8: Yoga and Ayurveda on the south coast
Day 9: Galle Fort and bike tour in the paddy fields
Day 10: Colombo and surroundings
- Accommodation in a single, double or triple room
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking chauffeur
- Applicable taxes
- 2 bottles of 500ml drinking water each day per person
- Free mobile sim card on arrival
- 20% discount voucher at a Gem and Jewelry
- Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
- Lunches and dinners
- Wellness therapy sessions
- Jeep and boat use fees
- Entrance and activity fees
- Extra items during hotel stays
- Tips for the porters and drivers
- Save +US$ 39 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.