- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience Sri Lankan wildlife
- Discover the local fishing village lifestyle and gem mining area
- Hike in the rain forests of Sri Lanka
- Chill out at a tropical beach and go whale watching
Visit a local fishing village and experience the traditional lifestyle, discover a gem-mining area and hike through the rainforest to spot native birds, butterflies and plants in the rainforest of Sri Lanka. You will also go on safari at Udawalave National Park, chill out on a tropical, down-south beach, go whale watching and cycle around the historic Galle Fort.
With this professionally-designed itinerary and a group leader to coordinate your tour locally, we guarantee that you will have an extravagant vacation with us!
Day 1: Welcome to Sri Lanka
Day 2: Fishing village in Negombo
Day 3: Hike in Sinharaja rainforest
Day 4: Safari at Udawalawe National Park
Day 5: Beach time
Day 6: Whale watching at Mirissa
Day 7: Bicycle tour around Galle fort and Colombo city
Day 8: Time to say goodbye!
- Accommodation in a single, double or triple room
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking chauffeur
- Applicable taxes
- 2 bottles of 500ml drinking water each day per person
- Free mobile sim card on arrival
- 20% discount voucher at a Gem and Jewelry
- Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrance and activity fees
- Jeep and boat use fees
- Extra items during hotel stays
- Tips for the porters and drivers
- Save +US$ 39 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.