- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Trek through luscious green hills.
- Journey amongst Sri Lanka's most breathtaking scenery.
- Sample local cuisine at a village meal.
- Inhale local flavours at a spice garden.
Get yourself to a destination that's long been a culture-loving backpacker's dream, on this affordable 12-day whirlwind tour of central and southern Sri Lanka. Discover beautiful ruins, hike through tea plantations, tour a spice garden, and then chill out on Hikkaduwa Beach. Explore Sri Lanka with a group of new friends and you'll never want to travel solo again.
Day 1: Negombo
Day 2: Negombo/Sigiriya
Day 3: Sigiriya
Day 4: Sigiriya/Digana
Day 5: Digana/Kandy
Day 6: Kandy/Nuwara Eliya
Day 7: Nuwara Eliya/Ella
Day 8: Ella
Day 9: Ella/Hikkaduwa
Day 10: Hikkaduwa
Day 11: Hikkaduwa
Day 12: Hikkaduwa
- Hotels/guest houses (10 nts), homestay (1 nt).
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana
- Your G for Good Moment: Breakfast at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Sri Lankan lunch at a local village
- Spice garden visit
- Tea plantation tour
- Little Adam's Peak Tour
- Galle Fort tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Hikkaduwa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka: Spice Gardens & Seasides tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 53 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka: Spice Gardens & Seasides tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka: Spice Gardens & Seasides tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.