- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a spice plantation to interact with Ayurveda students.
- Tour a tea plantation and chat with a local expert.
- Spot Sri Lankan elephants on a reserve safari.
- Explore Galle and the historic fort.
We can’t blame you if you want to experience everything Sri Lanka has to offer – the history, the beaches, the flavours, are all equally tempting. On this 14-day tour, search for wildlife on a safari, visit the historic city of Galle, and taste for yourself the exotic flavours at a spice plantation. Then, head over to the southern coast (with whales and dolphins as your travel buddies) for some well-earned time with snorkelling, surfing, and a beach barbecue.
Day 1: Negombo
Day 2: Negombo/Kandy
Day 3: Kandy
Day 4: Kandy to Ella area
Day 5: Ella area
Day 6: Ella/Udawalawe National Park
Day 7: Udawalawe National Park/Unawatuna
Day 8: Unawatuna/Mirissa
Day 9: Weligama Bay/Kudawella
Day 10: Kudawella/Kalametiya
Day 11: Kalametiya/Talalla Beach
Day 12: Talalla Beach/Galle
Day 13: Galle/Weligama Bay
Day 14: Mirissa
- Standard hotel (6 nts), sailing catamaran (6 nts), camping (1 nt).
12 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD130-170 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, 4x4, local bus, walking, 16m (53 ft) sailing catamaran.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), skipper/CEO, crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Lunch at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy
- Your G for Good Moment: AMBA Estate, Ella
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Spice plantation visit
- Kandyan cultural dance performance
- Temple of the Tooth visit
- Tea plantation visit and tasting (AMBA)
- Cooking demonstration
- BBQ and camp at Udawalawe NP
- Elephant Transit Home visit
- Nature walk
- Galle City and Fort tour
- Sailing Sri Lanka's south coast
- Visits to Weligama Bay and Galle
- Watching for whales and dolphins from the boat
- Beach BBQ
- Snorkelling, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding equipment
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Mirissa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka Land & Sea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 114 today.
- Save US$ 76+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Land & Sea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Land & Sea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Land & Sea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.