- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- National Parks Enjoy a jeep safari with the hope of spotting a leopard, elephant and sambar deer in the wild
- Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla and Sigiriya Explore ancient capitals, painted cave temples and the dramatic 'Sky Fortress'
- Kandy and the Hill Country Explore the rich cultural heritage of the 'Hill Capital' and the lush tea plantations and colonial charm of the surrounding area
- Adam's Peak Join pilgrims in a trek to the summit of this sacred mountain in time for sunrise
Uncover the highlights of the \ Pearl of the Indian Ocean\ at a relaxed pace. This two week exploration of spiritual Sri Lanka features a mix of ancient cities, rock carvings, gilded Buddhist temples and wildlife-filled national parks. National Parks - Enjoy a jeep safari in search of leopard, elephant, sambar deer and other wildlife Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla and Sigiriya - Wander through ancient capitals, painted cave temples and climb the dramatic 'Sky Fortress' Kandy and the Hill Country - Explore the 'temple of the Tooth\ and the lush tea plantations in cooler climates.
Day 1 : Join trip in Negombo
Day 2 : Game drive in Wilpattu National Park; drive to Anuradhapura
Day 3 : Full day to explore the ancient citadel
Day 4 : Visit Dambulla's cave temples en route to Giritale
Day 5 : Visit Polonnaruwa and drive to Sigiriya
Day 6 : Climb Lion's Rock at sunrise; drive to Kandy
Day 7 : Discover the Temple of the Tooth
Day 8 : Drive to Dalhousie for an ascent of Adam's Peak
Day 9 : Stop at a tea plantation on the way to Nuwara Eliya
Day 10 : Drive to the hill town of Ella
Day 11 : Drive to Udawalawe, explore the National Park by Jeep and visit the elephant transit home
Day 12 : Stroll through the Portuguese Fort at Galle
Day 13 : Free time to relax on Unawatuna's quiet beaches
Day 14 : Early morning to relax on the beach before driving to Colombo
Day 15 : Trip ends in Colombo
- 14 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 123 today.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 233 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.