- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness ritual devotion in the spiritual heart of the country during a visit to Kandy’s Temple of the Tooth.
- Spot birdlife and watch as Sri Lanka's forested landscape shifts with the flow of the Kaluganga River on a threeday kayaking expedition.
- Encounter Sri Lanka's rich plant life while hiking through the Knuckles Mountain Range, so named for it's fistlike appearance.
- Soothe sore muscles while relaxing on Mt Lavinia's 'Golden Mile' of incredible beaches.
Ride through tea plantations, kayak down rivers, and hike to ancient fortresses on this fitness focused adventure from Negombo to Colombo. Sri Lanka is one of Asia’s most exciting destinations and it’s not hard to see why. With pristine coastline, ancient ruins, rugged peaks and wildlife-filled national parks, it’s a dream for travellers who like to get active. Explore the country’s premier sites while wandering through the wilds on this Sri Lankan experience.
First Hotel in Ubud should be changed (smell in the room, dark)
Last Hotel in Sanur must be changed. After the other hotels, this standard "business" hotel is not an adequate end of the tour. Simply no atmosphere”
Minneriya National Park
Sigiriya - Knuckles Mountain Range (Hike)
Knuckles Mountain Range (Hike)
Knuckles Mountain Range - Kandy (Hike)
Bogawanthalwa - Balangoda - Ratnapura (Bike)
Kaluganga River (kayak)
Kaluganga River (kayak)
Kalutara - Mt Lavinia (Kayak)
- Camping (basic facilities) (4 nights), Hotel (8 nights)
- 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Jeep , Taxi , Kayak , Bike
- An expert tour leader
- Minneriya National Park
- Sigiriya - Lion Rock
- Knuckles Mountain Range guided trek
- Kandy - Temple of the Tooth entrance
- Hatton - Mountain biking
- Kalunganga River - Canoeing
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Mt Lavinia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip requires a good level of fitness to be able to enjoy the physical activities included.
- The weather in this region varies seasonally. Be prepared to get sweaty, and for the occasional rainstorm which may require a change of plans.
- All travellers will need to be competent swimmers to take part in the kayaking section of this trip.
- Sri Lanka gets hot and humid, drink plenty of water and remember a good quality hat and sun block.
- Read more about what it's like travelling on this trip here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/active-sri-lanka-tour-with-intrepid/
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point instructions