- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Minneriya National Park Go in search of wildlife on a jeep safari
- Dambulla Spectacular ornate rock temple
- Kandy City tour including Tuk Tuk ride, Temple of the Tooth and cultural performance
- Giragama Tea Factory A working tea factory with a long history
Take your family on a Sri Lankan adventure! Discover the Dambulla cave temples and the ancient Sigiriya rock fortress; spot elephants on a jeep safari through Minneriya National Park, before exploring Kandy the last capital of the Sri Lankan Kings with an evening visit to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic! This enchanting Island offers experiences for all ages. This holiday is perfect for families with children aged 5 years and over.
Day: 1 Negombo
Day: 2 Dambulla
Day: 3 Dambulla
Day: 4 Dambulla
Day: 5 Kandy
Day: 6 Kandy
Day: 7 Colombo
Day: 8 Colombo
- 7 nights 3-4 star hotels
- Breakfast daily
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Gem Mine and Colombo
- Escorted by an English speaking national guide
- Scenic tuk tuk tour in Kandy
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We suggest USD$25 – 35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-$130pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Family Holiday - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Family Holiday - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Family Holiday - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.