- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy authentic Sri Lanka lunch during Hiriwaduna village tour
- Visit a tea plantation in Kandy. Try plucking tea leaves
- See the Royal Cave Temple of Dambulla
- Explore the city of Negombo during a guided sightseeing tour
Enjoy a boat ride in Negombo Lagoon on the first day of the tour. See the scenic beauty of rural Sri Lanka while sipping your welcome drink. Explore the city of Negombo during a guided sightseeing tour the day after. Transfer to Sigiriya after that. See the majestic Sigiriya rock fortress and enjoy a scenic catamaran ride in the lake. We will then head for the Dambulla Royal Cave Temple followed by a visit to a tea plantation in the hills of Kandy.
It is time to head back to Colombo after that. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
The Hotels were, with 1-2 exceptions, very nice. We can absolutely recommend this trip and company.”
Day 1: Negombo arrival
Day 2: Negombo – Sigiriya
Day 3: Sigiriya
Day 4: Sigiriya – Kandy
Day 5: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya – Kandy
Day 6: Kandy – Colombo
Day 7: Colombo departure
- Meals: 6 breakfast & 1 lunch
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All transfers to destinations mentioned on the itinerary, including arrival and departure transfers
- Boat ride in the lagoon & welcome cocktail on day 1
- Negombo City tour on day 2
- Village tour, catamaran ride & cooking program on day 3
- Dambulla Cave Temple visit on day 4
- Nuwara Eliya city tour, tea plantation visit & tea plucking program, evening cultural show on day 5
- Temple Of Tooth visit, Colombo city tour & Ganagaramaya Temple visit on day 6
- Sri Lanka visas
- Any international flights to and from Colombo
- Optional excursions and activities mentioned on the itinerary. You can book them with us if you want to
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance policy
- Save US$ 15+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSinhala & Tamil New Year: The celebration of the Sinhala & Tamil New Year takes place every year on the 13th and 14th of April. You might experience larger crowds in places of interest during this time. Also, during your visit to the tea factory, it is possible that no product presentation takes place and no tea picker is present. This tour does not have a minimum number of participants. You will either be travelling alone or with several people during this tour. Your group can consist of a maximum of 8 participants. From days 1 to 7 of the tour, you will be accompanied by a local, Englishspeaking tour guide. Tipping is not compulsory but it is customary in the tourism industry. If you are happy with the work of your guide, driver and support staff, then you can certainly tip at the end of the tour. Our tipping suggestions are as per the below: Chambermaids: about EUR 1 per room per night Bellboys: about EUR 1 per suitcase Chauffeurs and helpers: about EUR 2 per person per day Guides: about EUR 3 per person per day