- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Natural wonders and religious sites dominate this short, nine day tour of Sri Lanka giving you a glimpse of the small island with so many treasures to uncover. Visit quiet, historic temples and bustling markets.
Day 1: Arrive Negombo
Day 2: Anuradhapura via Fish Market & Coconut Plantation
Day 3: Anuradhapura Ruins Excursion
Day 4: Polonnaruwa - The Medieval Capital
Day 5: Dambulla & Sigiriya's Lion Rock
Day 6: Kandy & Temple of the Sacred Tooth
Day 7: Kandy & Evening Cultural Dance Show
Day 8: Negombo
Day 9: Depart Negombo
- 8 night(s) in hotels
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle
- Negombo city tour & fish market
- Coconut Plantation and Toddy Tapping
- Ancient Mihintale excursion
- Anuradhapura Ruins
- Aukana Buddha
- Polonnaruwa ruins
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Dambulla Caves
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Temple of The Sacred Tooth of Buddha
- Kandy city tour
- Kandy Cultural Dance Show
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.