- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
Visit areas of stunning natural beauty, national parks boasting some of the best wildlife viewing opportunities in all of Asia and wander through bustling towns and cities. Southern Sri Lanka has many hidden gems and surprises.
Day 1: Arrive Negombo
Day 2: Nuwara Eliya
Day 3: Nuwara Eliya & Tea Plantations Excursion
Day 4: Ella Gap & Horton Plains National Park
Day 5: Yala National Park
Day 6: Unawatuna & Elephant Sanctuary
Day 7: Unawatuna
Day 8: Negombo
Day 9: Depart Negombo
- 8 night(s) in hotels
- 3 Buffet Breakfast(s), 4 Breakfast(s), 1 Breakfast Box
- Private Vehicle
- Sight Seeing Tour in Nuwaraeliya
- Entry & trek in Horton Plains National Park
- Scenic Train ride to Ella
- Ella Rock or Little Adam's peak
- Nine Arch Bridge and Ravana waterfalls
- Game drive at Yala NP
- Visit to Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home
- Galle City Tour
- Turtle Hatchery
- Moonstone Mine
- Cinnamon Cultivation and Colombo City Tour
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 14 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.