- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cooking classes
- City sightseeing
- Surfing, kitesurfing etc.
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 18-45 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about South Africa’s history on a bike tour of Soweto, Johannesburg
- Experience a once in a lifetime safari in Kruger National Park
- Immerse yourself in Swazi culture with a traditional Zulu community stay
- Explore beautiful Cape Town and see breathtaking views atop Table Mountain
Green, peaceful and full of charm, Sri Lanka has been a destination on the rise for the past few years, and once you travel here you’ll realise why. Over 12 days you’ll see, taste, explore and immerse yourself into all things Sri Lanka, from the rolling green tea fields surrounding Ella, to herds of wild elephants on safari, to relaxing on the beach front in beautiful Mirissa. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better...
Day 1: Arrive and meet the group
Day 2: Explore Johannesburg
Day 3: Travel to Hazyview & the Panorama Route
Day 4: Kruger National Park
Day 5: Open Vehicle Game Drive
Day 6: Travel to Eswatini
Day 7: Zulu Community Stay
Day 8: Explore Durban
Day 9: Table Mountain
Day 10: Discover Cape Town
Day 11: Cape Peninsula
Day 12: Check Out & Onward Travel
- 11 nights accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Half day open vehicle game drive of Kruger National Park
- Private transport throughout plus an internal flight
- Experienced group leader and local guides
- Bike tour of Soweto
- Apartheid Museum entrance
- Jo-hannesburg pub crawl
- Drive the Panorama Route
- Sunset game drive in Hlane National Park
- Local village Swa-zi cultural experience
- Historic walk of Cape Town
- Cocktail at Cafe Neo
- Return Ta-ble Mountain ticket
- Full day peninsula tour including entrance to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Seal island boat cruise
- Boulders beach penguins
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International flights (internal flight included)
- travel insurance
- some meals
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Africa Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Africa Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.