- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dambulla Explore the painted caves of this temple complex
- Willpaththu Look out for leopard, elephants and birdlife on a jeep safari
- Polonnaruwa Visit the Royal Palace and dramatic sculptures of this ancient city
- Sigiriya Climb to the top of Lion Rock, stopping to see the painted maidens half way up
Staying in stylish and comfortable hotels we travel to some of Sri Lanka's greatest sights. From ancient Buddhist sites to lush hill-side tea plantations and fascinating historic cities, all with their own enchanting story. Cultural triangle- Explore the ancient kingdom of Polonnaruwa as well as the Buddhist cave temples in Dambulla Kandy- Visit the revered Temple of the Tooth, said to house the relic of the tooth of Buddha Wilpattu National Park- Search for elephant and leopard in Wilpattu National Park and stay in a tented safari camp
Day 1 : Join tour in Negombo
Day 2 : Travel to our campsite at Willpattu National Park
Day 3 : Take two game drives in search of leopards
Day 4 : Visit a giant Buddha and the cave temples at Dambulla
Day 5 : Climb Lion Rock and explore ancient Polonnaruwa
Day 6 : Drive to Kandy and visit the Temple of the Tooth
Day 7 : Spend a free day exploring the relaxed town of Kandy
Day 8 : Visit a tea factory en route to Nuwara Eliya
Day 9 : Take a walk on Horton Plains or relax in Nuwara Eliya
Day 10 : Drive to Galle and take a walking tour of the fort
Day 11 : A free morning in Galle before driving to Bentota
Day 12 : Relax on the pristine beaches of Bentota
Day 13 : Free time to visit Colombo or take a river safari
Day 14 : Tour ends at Colombo Airport
- 13 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- 11 nights premium hotel
- 2 nights premium camping
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Naturalist(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Secrets of Sri Lanka tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 162 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 108 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 308 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 09 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Secrets of Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Secrets of Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.