- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Koneswaram Temple in Dutch Bay.
- Enjoy a beach barbecue.
- Visit Vakari Lagoon.
- Standup paddleboard or relax along stunning beaches
Spend a week sailing along Sri Lanka’s east coast and you’ll see why this island’s starting to emerge as a must-visit destination. Stand-up paddle along deserted beaches, visit Koneswaram Temple, and snorkel in Pigeon Island National Park. When you’re ready to chill out, head back to the catamaran or to the shore where countless untouched beaches await. Don’t just listen to the travel buzz, see it for yourself.
Day 1: Negombo/Trincomalee
Day 2: Pigeon Island, Kuchchaveli & Sampur
Day 3: Pigeon Island, Kuchchaveli & Sampur
Day 4: Sallitivu, Passikudah & Ilanativu
Day 5: Sallitivu, Passikudah & Ilanativu
Day 6: Sallitivu, Passikudah & Ilanativu
Day 7: Trincomalee/Negombo
- 4 double/twin bed cabins (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD35-45 for meals not included.
- 16m (53 ft) sailing catamaran, private minivan.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook.
- Sailing Sri Lanka's east coast
- Visits to Kuchchaveli and Passikudah beaches
- Watching for whales and dolphins from the boat
- Beach barbecue
- Snorkelling, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding equipment
- Return transfers between Negombo and Trincomalee
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Negombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Sri Lanka - East Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Sri Lanka - East Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Sri Lanka - East Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Sri Lanka - East Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.