- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Local train journey from Kandy to Nanuoya
- Sip some ceylon at a lush tea plantation in Ella
- Spot wildlife on a morning safari in Udawalawe National Park
- Learn the traditional art of balsawood mask painting in Unawatuna
Say Ayubowan to Contiki's newest hot spot, Sri Lanka. This adventure is going to take you all over, from national parks to beaches to the world-famous tea country, we've squeezed in all the highlights to create the perfect 10-day trip. Imagine hand-picked inclusions and free time add-ons that deliver the best Sri Lanka has to offer.
Day 1: Arrive Negombo
Day 2: Negombo to Kandy
Day 3: Kandy to Ella
Day 4: Ella
Day 5: Ella to Udawalawe National Park
Day 6: Udwalawe National Park
Day 7: Udwalawe National Park to Unawatuna
Day 8: Unawatuna
Day 9: Unawatuna to Colombo
Day 10: Depart Colombo
- Take a break and enjoy your mornings with all breakfasts on us, and we’ve even thrown in two dinners and a lunch. This means less time planning where to eat and more time exploring. Even with all these meals, there’s still plenty of opportunities to discover hidden gems and dine with the locals.
- You'll spend this adventure in twin-share hotel accommodation, as well as some extra cool experiences, we call them Special Stay's because frankly, that's exactly what they are. You'll be treated to two very special nights - think glamping alongside the riverbed.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pure Sri Lanka tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pure Sri Lanka tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pure Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pure Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.