- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the country’s colonial past firsthand when you stay in a Georgian style mansion in the hills of Nuwara Eliya your feature stay for this trip.
- Discover the breadth of Sri Lanka’s diverse food scene during a cooking class in Galle, a tea plantation tour and a sophisticated high tea in Nuwara Eliya, and dinner at a local’s home in Negombo.
- Search for crocodiles, elephants, monkeys and the everelusive leopards under the cover of darkness on an evening safari through the wild grasslands of Yala National Park.
- Uncover ancient treasures in Sri Lanka’s cultural triangle as you explore the temples, ruins and stupas of Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa and Kandy with the expert guidance of your local leader.
Dambulla / Sigiriya
Dambulla / Anuradhapura
Dambulla / Polonnaruwa
Yala National Park
Yala National Park
- Hotels (11 nights), Nuwara Eliya features stay(2 nights)
- 13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Negombo - Home-cooked welcome dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Sigiriya - Lion Rock
- Negombo - Fish market
- Dambulla - Local BBQ dinner
- Anuradhapura - Bodhi Tree Temple
- Anuradhapura - World Heritage Site of ancient kingdom ruins
- Anuradhapura - Isurumuniya Temple
- Anuradhapura - Ruwanweliseya Stupa
- Anuradhapura - Jetawanaramaya Stupa
- Polonnaruwa - Site of ancient ruins
- Polonnaruwa - Statue of Parakramabahu I
- Polonnaruwa - Rankot Vihara
- Polonnaruwa - Quadrangle
- Polonnaruwa - Lankatilaka
- Polonnaruwa - Gal Vihara
- Matale - Spice Garden
- Dambulla - Cave Temples
- Kandy - Botanical Gardens
- Kandy - Temple of the Tooth with pooja ceremony
- Kandy - Private cultural dance performance
- Kandy - Lunch at Hela Bojun
- Kandy - Gem museum & lapidary workshop visit
- Nuwara Eliya - AMMA textile workshop
- Nuwara Eliya - Pedro Tea Estate visit
- Nuwara Eliya - High Tea
- Nuwara Eliya - Single Tree Hill hiking
- Nuwara Eliya - Lunch at Nuwara Eliya Golf Club
- Yala/Udawalawe National Park - Wildlife safari
- Ella - Ella Gap view point
- Galle - Galle Fort Walking tour
- Galle - Farmer's market and home cooking class
- Colombo - City walking tour
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Sri Lanka tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Sri Lanka tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The Rock Fortress – or Lion Rock – of Sigiriya is spectacular. However, those with a fear of (or even an aversion to) heights may wish to sit the excursion out. Scaling the rock involved walking up lots of rough, narrow steps and tight walkways.
- There are a couple of long travel days on this trip. Journeys may take up to five hours, but are a great opportunity to get to know locals, fellow travellers and the diverse scenery.
- Tourism in Sri Lanka is booming, resulting in a huge increase in visitors to Yala National Park. Overtourism and lack of sustainable management practices are of major concern to Intrepid, so in order to reduce our impact on wildlife and the environment we are trialling visits in a less-touristed section of the park known as Block 5 or Veheragala. If we determine that Block 5 is also too crowded to visit responsibly, we will change our itinerary to visit Udawalawe National Park and Bundala National Park. Udawalawe is home to wild elephants, wild buffalo, sambar deer and leopards. Bundala is home to crocodiles and birds.This is the same itinerary we follow from September to mid-October when Yala National Park is closed annually for infrastructure development and rejuvenation.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers