- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Explore Sri Lanka’s land of hidden temples and caves, sacred Buddhist sites and Hindu shrines. Venture into the British tea plantations, nature reserves and botanical gardens of the hill country. Visit ancient royal capitals, enjoy the urban buzz of leafy Kandy, and trek in the sweeping Horton Plains to see giant Buddha statues, before taking a beach break. There’s no doubt you’ll enjoy Sri Lanka’s rich cultural heritage and tranquillity during this eclectic tour.
Day 1: Arrive Negombo
Day 2: Anuradhapura & Ancient Mihintale
Day 3: Anuradhapura
Day 4: Polonnaruwa - The Medieval Capital
Day 5: Dambulla & Sigiriya's Lion Rock
Day 6: Kandy & Temple of the Sacred Tooth
Day 7: Kandy & Evening Cultural Dance Show
Day 8: Nuwara Eliya
Day 9: Nuwara Eliya & Tea Plantations Excursion
Day 10: Ella Gap & Horton Plains National Park
Day 11: Yala National Park
Day 12: Unawatuna & Elephant Sanctuary
Day 13: Unawatuna
Day 14: Negombo
Day 15: Depart Negombo
- 14 night(s) in hotels
- 14 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle, Train
- Negombo city tour & fish market
- Coconut Plantation and Toddy Tapping
- Ancient Mihintale excursion
- Anuradhapura Ruins
- Aukana Buddha
- Polonnaruwa ruins
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Dambulla Caves
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth of Buddha
- Kandy city tour
- Kandy Cultural Dance Show
- Sight Seeing Tour in Nuwaraeliya
- Entry & trek in Horton Plains National Park
- Scenic Train ride to Ella
- Ella Rock or Little Adam's peak
- Nine Arch Bridge and Ravana waterfalls
- Game drive at Yala NP
- Visit to Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home
- Galle City Tour
- Moonstone Mine
- Cinnamon Cultivation and Colombo City Tour
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Sri Lanka tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 01 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.