- duration 7 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Visit the 5th century Sigiriya Fortress & its frescoes
- Marvel at cave paintings at Dambulla Rock Temple
- See elephants in the wild at Minneriya National Park
See the best of Sri Lanka on this 7-day adventure to Negombo, Polonnaruwa, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Unawatuna. Visit ancient fortresses, see extraordinary wildlife, taste the local cuisine, and have some free time to explore on your own.
It would've been nice to receive a final confirmation e-mail the day prior, as this trip leaves at 4am and we basically got up *hoping* they would come to pick us up (which they did precisely on time).
My girlfriend was very ill that day due to foodpoisoning and the driver did everything he could to help, including making a small detour to drop us at the hotel in Palenque before driving to the ruins. I later took a taxi, where he was waiting with the money for my entrance. Very much appreciated and great service.”
Day 1: Colombo - Negombo, Sri Lanka (Day 1: Colombo - Negombo, Sri Lanka)
Day 2: Negombo - Dambulla, Sri Lanka (Day 2: Negombo - Dambulla, Sri Lanka)
Day 3: Dambulla, Sri Lanka (Day 3: Dambulla, Sri Lanka)
Day 4: Dambulla - Kand, Sri Lanka (Day 4: Dambulla - Kand, Sri Lanka)
Day 5: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka (Day 5: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka)
Day 6: Nuwara Eliya - Unawatuna, Sri Lanka (Day 6: Nuwara Eliya - Unawatuna, Sri Lanka)
Day 7: Unawatuna - Colombo, Sri Lanka (Day 7: Unawatuna - Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- 6 Nights accommodation in 2 or 3-star hotels depending on package
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- Airport Transfers & Van
- Bandaranaike international airport transfers
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle throughout tour
- Cultural and Active Adventures
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress Visit
- Polonnaruwa City Tour
- Minneriya National Park
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Cultural Show
- Day tours with an English-speaking chauffeur/guide
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Video and camera permit for Kandy temple
- Travel insurance
- Holiday Single Supplement for 24&31Dec depending on accommodation category
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 58+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Sri Lanka 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 495 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 18 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Sri Lanka 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Sri Lanka 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Accommodation is based on availability if fully booked similar accommodation will be provided in the same vicinity or nearest location.