- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the 5th century Sigiriya Fortress & its frescoes
- Marvel at cave paintings at Dambulla Rock Temple
- See elephants in the wild at Minneriya National Park
See the best of Sri Lanka on this 7-day adventure to Negombo, Polonnaruwa, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Unawatuna. Visit ancient fortresses, see extraordinary wildlife, taste the local cuisine, and have some free time to explore on your own.
Day 1: Colombo - Negombo, Sri Lanka (Day 1: Colombo - Negombo, Sri Lanka)
Day 2: Negombo - Dambulla, Sri Lanka (Day 2: Negombo - Dambulla, Sri Lanka)
Day 3: Dambulla, Sri Lanka (Day 3: Dambulla, Sri Lanka)
Day 4: Dambulla - Kand, Sri Lanka (Day 4: Dambulla - Kand, Sri Lanka)
Day 5: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka (Day 5: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka)
Day 6: Nuwara Eliya - Unawatuna, Sri Lanka (Day 6: Nuwara Eliya - Unawatuna, Sri Lanka)
Day 7: Unawatuna - Colombo, Sri Lanka (Day 7: Unawatuna - Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- 6 Nights accommodation in 2 or 3-star hotels depending on package
- 6 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Van
- Bandaranaike international airport transfers
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle throughout tour
- Cultural and Active Adventures
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress Visit
- Polonnaruwa City Tour
- Minneriya National Park
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Cultural Show
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Video and camera permit for Kandy temple
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 79 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 52 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 449 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Sri Lanka 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Sri Lanka 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Accommodation is based on availability if fully booked similar accommodation will be provided in the same vicinity or nearest location.