- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wilpattu National Park Take a jeep safari to search for leopards, elephants and sambar deer
- Sigiriya View the colourful painted frescos on the climb up to King Kasyapa's ancient sky fortress set on the top of Lion's Rock, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dambulla Explore incredible painted cave temple and share a meal with a local family
- Kandy Optoin to explore the Temple of the Tooth
This week long exploration of Sri Lanka packs in a wealth of highlights across this beautiful island. Discover sprawling ancient capitals, giant Buddhist statues, intricate temples, national parks teeming with wildlife and white sand tropical beaches. Wilpattu National Park - Take a jeep safari to search for leopards, elephants and sambar deer Sigiriya - Climb the UNESCO Heritage Site of Lion's Rock for stunning views of the surrounding plains Dambulla - Explore the incredible painted cave temple filled with Buddha statues and share a meal with a local family
Day 1 : Join trip in Negombo
Day 2 : In search of leopards in Wilpattu National Park
Day 3 : Climb Mihintale for fabulous views en route to the coast
Day 4 : Free time to explore Trincomalee
Day 5 : Explore cave temples and take lunch with the locals
Day 6 : Climb Lion's Rock at sunrise. Drive to Kandy
Day 7 : Drive to Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport where our trip ends
- 6 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Naturalist(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Sri Lanka tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70 today.
- Save US$ 47+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Sri Lanka tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 133 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.