- Walking tour
- duration 14 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the famous coastal town of Unawatuna
- See frescoes at Sigiriya Temples
- Take a jeep safari in Yala National Park
Embrace the rich cultural heritage and history of Sri Lanka by visiting its national parks, botanical gardens, awesome temples and beautiful beaches on this unforgettable 14-day adventure.
Vidals knowledge and relationship with the vendors gave us a real authentic feel and experience of Peru. The bike riding was one of the most amazing things I have ever done in my life. The walks provided amazing scenery and the zip lining was an experience in itself!”
Day 1: Negombo, Sri Lanka
Day 2: Negombo - Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Day 3: Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Day 4: Dambulla - Kandy, Sri Lanka
Day 5: Kandy, Sri Lanka
Day 6: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Day 7: Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Day 8: Nuwara Eliya - Yala National Park, Sri Lanka
Day 9: Yala National Park - Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 10: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 11: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 12: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 13: Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Day 14: Unawatuna - Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 13 nights in selected Hotels
- 1N in Negombo
- 2N in Dambulla
- 2N in Kandy
- 2N in Nuwara Eliya
- 1N in Tissamaharama
- 5N in Unawatuna
- 13 Breakfast(s)
- Airport transfers, A/C private vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle throughout tour (not included during Unawatuna free days)
- English-speaking chauffeur/guide
- Cultural and nature expeditions
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Cycle Ride through back roads in Habarana with Lunch
- Polonnaruwa ancient site
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Kandy temple of the Tooth Relic
- Cultural Show
- Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya
- Horton Plains National Park
- Yala National Park
- All the assistance in the Airport.
- Includes all the Government local taxes (Current prevailing)
- Entrance, Tracker fee and Jeep charges in Yala National Park and Horton Plains National Park
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
- Video and Camera permits
- Other meals / drinks
- All extra mileages, entrance fees out of the program
- Cost of 40 USD per person for 1 PCR test and 12 USD per person for Covid Insurance (In total 52 USD extra per person)
- 52 - PCR test and COVID Insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Full Sri Lanka Adventure 14D/13N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Full Sri Lanka Adventure 14D/13N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Full Sri Lanka Adventure 14D/13N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
It is important to note that in order to experience these trips every traveler will have to obtain a complete series of COVID-19 Vaccine.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols