- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- Maldives cruise around the islands with crystal clear waters
- Polonnaruwa Explore this deserted ancient city on bikes and see the huge reclining Buddha
- Sigiriya climb to the top of Lions Rock for incredible views
- Wildlife search for groups of wild elephants, buffalo, deer, Samber, Wildboar and Crocodile in Udawalawe National Park
Combining an actioned packed ten day journey across Sri Lanka with a relaxing traditional Dhoni cruise in the Maldives is a winning combination! Explore jungles, discover Buddhist relics, take part in a cookery lesson and tour ancient temple sites on mountain bike, it's all part of the adventure in this tropical paradise known as Buddha's Island. Wildlife - search for groups of wild elephants, buffalo, wild boar and crocodile in Udawalawe National Park, returning to our comfortable tented camp in the evening Anamaduwa - a magical experience staying in a thatched 'mud-house' eco-lodge with kayaking, cycling and nature trails all included Maldives - cruise around the islands on a traditional Dhoni, snorkelling in crystal clear waters
Day 1 : Join trip in Colombo
Day 2 : Drive to Anamaduwa and stay in the eco-friendly Mud House
Day 3 : Activities at the Mud House
Day 4 : Travel by tuk-tuk, try a canoe ride and have a cooking lesson before travelling onto Giritale
Day 5 : In Giritale; explore the nearby countryside and villages
Day 6 : Drive to Sigiriya; visit Sky Fortress
Day 7 : Drive to Kandy via the botanical gardens at Peradeniya. Walking tour of lake side town of Kandy
Day 8 : Visit a tea factory in Nuwara Eliya and catch a train to Bandarawela
Day 9 : Visit Elephant sanctuary and game drive in Udawalawe National Park
Day 10 : Visit Turtle Hatchery; drive to Hikkaduwa
Day 11 : Fly to the Maldives and join our Dhoni cruise boat
Day 12 : Cruise to Kudhi Boli, tour of the island and snorkelling
Day 13 : Cruise to Rihiveli, cooking lesson and beach BBQ
Day 14 : Cruise to Hullhu Male with visits to Male's markets
Day 15 : Trip ends in Male
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable hut
- 1 night premium hotel
- 1 night comfortable tented camp
- 4 nights simple boat
- 14 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- Bus, 4WD, Bicycle, Boat, Flight, Rickshaw, Train, Tuk Tuk
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Male Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Sri Lanka and Maldives Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 149 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 99 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 282 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Sri Lanka and Maldives Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Sri Lanka and Maldives Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.