- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike at Pidurangala Rock
- Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Visit the Dambulla Cave Temple
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth
Is this trip for me? INTRIGUING. NATURAL. UNFORGETTABLE. If you've ever Googled 'beach holidays' chances are Sri Lanka made the list. And yep, the beaches are pretty bloody good. But trust us, there's a sh*t load more going on in this South Asian country than just surf, sand and sunburn. From ancient rock fortresses to Dutch colonial cities. Elephant safaris in lush national parks to whale watching off the coast. Scenic train rides through tea plantations to awe-inspiring hikes at sunrise. This trip uncovers the side to Sri Lanka you didn't know existed.
Day 1 : Negombo, Sri Lanka
Day 2 : Negombo to Sigiriya
Day 3 : Sigiriya
Day 4 : Sigiriya to Kandy
Day 5 : Kandy to Ella via Nuwara Eliya
Day 6 : Ella
Day 7 : Ella to Udawalawe
Day 8 : Udawalawe to Mirissa
Day 9 : Mirissa
Day 10 : Mirissa to Galle
Day 11 : Galle to Negombo
- 9 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 1 night luxury camping
- 10 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach
-Visit the local fish market in Negombo from (no additional cost)
-Minneriya Jeep safari: from 30 USD
-Surfing lesson or board hire: prices available locally
-Whale watching tour: from 115 USD (Nov-Apr)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Sri Lanka tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 57 today.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Sri Lanka tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.