- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- age_requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Sri Lanka's landscape combining a great mix of challenging terrain and spectacular scenery with a total of 575km of cycling distance
- Explore the rich heritage, history and culture of Sri Lanka
- Pedal on quiet back roads, estate tracks, and gravel paths through to the heart of Sri Lanka
- Pedal through green paddy fields, tea plantations, pristine town, hill countryside, forest boundaries and rural villages
Day 1: Negombo Arrival (d)
Day 2: Negombo - Dambulla (b,l,d)
Day 3: Dambulla Loop (b,l,d)
Day 4: Dambulla - Polonnaruwa (b,l,d)
Day 5: Polonnaruwa - Kandy (b,l,d)
Day 6: Kandy Rest Day (b)
Day 7: Kandy - Hatton (b,l,d)
Day 8: Hatton - Udawalawa (b,l,d)
Day 9: Udawalawe Loop (b,l,d)
Day 10: Udawalawa - Mirissa (b,l,d)
Day 11: Galle Loop (b,l,d)
Day 12: Mirissa Free Day (b,l,d)
Day 13: Mirissa - Departure (b)
- Polonnaruwa: Deer Park Hotel (4-star)
- Kandy: Thilanka Hotel Kandy (4-star)
- Hatton: The Argyle Hotel (4-star)
- Accommodation in excellent 4-star hotels with daily breakfasts, as below or similar: Negombo: Suriya Resort (4-star) Dambulla: Thilanka Spa & Resort (4-star) Polonnaruwa: Deer Park Hotel (4-star) Kandy: Thilanka Hotel Kandy (4-star) Hatton: The Argyle Hotel (4-star) Udawalawa: Grand Udawalawe (4-star) Mirissa: Mandara Mirissa Resort (4-star)
- Negombo: Suriya Resort (4-star)
- Dambulla: Thilanka Spa & Resort (4-star)
- Udawalawa: Grand Udawalawe (4-star)
- Mirissa: Mandara Mirissa Resort (4-star)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Sri Lanka On Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 218 today.
- Earn US$ 145+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Sri Lanka On Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Sri Lanka On Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Sri Lanka On Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.