- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
Island hopping around the Caribbean is the essence of this itinerary as you spend 12 days on board Scenic Eclipse living out your luxurious island fantasies and discovering the wonders of this spectacular region.
The voyage from Nassau to Colombia via Jamaica, Costa Rica and Panama is a journey to some of Central America’s most picturesque and enthralling destinations. The remote islands and atolls off the coast of Central America and the coastline of Costa Rica are perfectly suited for exploring in ultra-luxury on the World’s First Discovery Yacht™.
Day 1 : Nassau, Bahamas
Day 2 : At sea
Day 3 : Great Inagua Island
Day 4 : Port Antonio, Jamaica
Day 5 : Port Royal
Day 6 : At sea
Day 7 : Isla de Providencia, Colombia
Day 8 : Puerto Limón, Costa Rica
Day 9 : Bocas del Toro, Panama
Day 10 : Colon
Day 11 : San Blas Archipelago
Day 12 : Cartagena, Colombia
- 11 Breakfasts
- 10 Lunchs
- 11 Dinners
- Cruise Ship
- Any international flights to Nassau and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Caribbean Delights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 342+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caribbean Delights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 March 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Caribbean Delights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caribbean Delights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.