- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Nashville: Join the ranks of superstar musicians like Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson and record a song at legendary Studio B, take home the recording as a truly unique souvenir.
- Nashville: Attend a live taping of the Grand Ole Opry, America's longestrunning live radio program.
- Memphis: Visit Sun Studios, where famous music icons like Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis and Johnny Cash recorded revolutionary albums or the National Civil Rights Museum.
- New Orleans: Visit Houmas House, the crown jewel of Louisiana’s River Road, previously voted best Louisiana attraction.
Step into the heartland of soul music, as you travel from Nashville through Memphis on to New Orleans. Take your reserved seat at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville and enjoy a private, after hours visit to Graceland, Memphis. Along the way, you’ll meet local singer-songwriters, taste the region’s renowned cuisine and experience Southern hospitality at its best. On select Chairman’s Collection departure dates you’ll meet iconic multi-instrumentalist Charlie McCoy. From playing the saxophone on Roy Orbison’s “Oh Pretty Woman”, to the harmonica on Elvis and Simon & Garfunkel tracks, he has played a huge role in making music history. Join him at Studio B in Nashville where you’ll record your own group song before Charlie accompanies you on harmonica. Look for the CC icon on the Dates & Prices panel to see which departures feature the Chairman’s Collection.
Day 1: Arrive in Nashville.
Day 2: Nashville's Musical History.
Day 3: Memphis and Graceland, Home of The King.
Day 4: The Best of Memphis.
Day 5: Mississippi mystique in Natchez.
Day 6: Frogmore, Houmas House, and New Orleans.
Day 7: New Orleans Sightseeing.
Day 8: Exploring the Big Easy.
Day 9: Depart New Orleans.
- Nashville: At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge for a Welcome Dinner with wine.
- Memphis: Enjoy a private, after hours visit to Graceland, followed by a home-style cooked meal, favoured by the King himself.
- Natchez: Learn to make the signature drink of the South, the Mint Julep, before an elegant, three-course Southern dinner in the period surroundings of the Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens.
- New Orleans: Discover the flair of Creole cuisine during a cooking demonstration and special Highlight Dinner.
- New Orleans: Join your Travelling Concierge for a Farewell Celebration Dinner accompanied by a lively jazz trio at Arnaud’s.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Memphis: Take a private, after-hours tour of Graceland before sitting down to a special dinner inside the Presley Motors Automobile Museum.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Memphis: Experience Memphis Your Way by visiting the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum or the National Civil Rights Museum.
- Nashville: Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and get a private behind-the-scenes look at the songwriting process with a local songwriter and singer.
- Any international flights to Nashville and from New Orleans are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Grace tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Grace tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Grace tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Grace tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.