- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of Matera on a tour of the ancient Sassi
- Taste delicious wines and produce at a wine cellar museum in an underground grotto
- Enjoy a sumptuous local street food tour in the port city of Bari
The enchanting Italian region of Puglia is famous for its historic cities, quaint fishing villages and (of course) its exquisite cuisine. On this round trip, we'll delve into the area's many splendours - from Naples to Martina Franca, Lecce, Gallipoli, Bari and back again - touring historic towns, discovering local traditions and indulging in a wine tasting or two along the way.
Day 1 : Naples - Andria - Martina Franca
Day 2 : Martina Franca - Alberobello - Locorotondo - Martina Franca
Day 3 : Martina Franca - Altamura - Matera - Martina Franca
Day 4 : Martina Franca - Monopoli - Ostuni - Lecce
Day 5 : Lecce - Gallipoli - Lecce
Day 6 : Lecce - Polignano a Mare - Bari
Day 7 : Bari - Minervino Murge - Bari
Day 8 : Bari - Magherita di Savoia - Naples
- 7 nights in boutique accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Secrets of Puglia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 91 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Secrets of Puglia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Secrets of Puglia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Secrets of Puglia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.