- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
For most people, pizza is something that gets delivered to them. Real pizza obsessives deliver themselves to Naples, the birthplace of pizza. This five-day adventure introduces you to the foodie haven of Naples. You’ll have the chance to search out all sorts of delicious delights, dig right into the dough, and learn how to make pizza, Italian-style. And when you’re not eating, you’ll be learning about the history of the area on a visit to the nearby ruins of Pompeii and how the famous Italian limoncello digestif is made. Now sing along: “When the moon hits your eye…”
Day 1: Naples
Day 2: Naples
Day 3: Naples
Day 4: Naples
Day 5: Naples
- Simple hotels (4 nts).
4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD145-190 for meals not included.
- Private transport, train, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Pizza Making Demonstration, Naples
- Your Foodie Moment: Limoncello Tasting, Sorrento
- Orientation walk of Naples
- Neapolitan pizza dinner
- Pizza making demonstration
- Guided visit of Pompeii
- Limoncello tasting
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Naples Pizza Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 42 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Naples Pizza Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Naples Pizza Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.