- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Maximum altitude 1281 meters
- Visit vibrant Naples and sleepy Pompeii
- Explore the villages of the Amalfi Coast: Ravello, Positano, Amalfi, Atrani
- Discover the most beautiful hikes in the region
- Explore the stunning island of Capri
According to legend, Hercules founded the village of Amalfi and named it after his mistress. The settlement became a powerful maritime republic of the High Medieval Period, largely thanks to the Tables of Amalfi Maritime Code, the oldest navigation code in the world. From this glorious past, the Amalfi Coast has retained oriental Arab-Sicilian and Norman influences. A striking mixture of tiny villages sit nestled at the foot of the cliffs and whitewashed houses are shaded by vineyards and olive groves.
This varied itinerary enables you to discover the iconic city of Naples, the living Pompeii at the foot of Mount Vesuvius and the tiny coastal villages beneath the cliffs. Discover beautiful walks through the nature, hike along old mule tracks and explore Vesuvius, one of the most famous volcanoes in the world. Other trip highlights include hiking on the island of Capri! Throughout your journey, you will have the opportunity to meet local artisans and producers and you can taste the specialties of the Amalfi Coast.
Day 1: Arrival: Naples
Day 2: Pompéi then Herculaneum or Naples
Day 3: Capri
Day 4: Vesuvius and Agerola
Day 5: The Path of Gods from Agerola to Positano
Day 6: Mill valley and the village of Ravello
Day 7: Agerola - Naples Airport
- 6 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts (3 nights in Naples & 3 nights in Agerola)
- Evening meals in Agerola
- Private transfers (days 4 & 7)
- Our assistance 24 hours 7 days a week
- A detailed roadbook with your comprehensive itinerary, logistic details and local tips
- Your international flights
- Evening meals in Naples and all lunches
- Transfers on public transport (buses, trains, metro, boats...)
- Entance fees: Versuvius (10 €), Pompéi (17 €) and museums
- Tourist tax (around 2€ per person per night)
- Save US$ 21+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe budget is an indication of the price per person, subject to availability. Your local agent will send you a customized quote with the exact price. The price can vary according to availability, level of services, period of travel, number of participants, booking time frame and other items.