- Food tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Make yourself at home at an Italian agriturismo outside of Sorrento for a week.
- Hike the famous Path of the Gods.
- Explore chic resort towns and historic villages.
- Savour delicious homecooked Italian food made from local ingredients.
Get a taste for Italian life on this one-week trip to Sorrento, located just around the corner from the Amalfi Coast. Replete with gorgeous scenery and all the fantastic food and drink you’d expect, you’ll unwind on an organic lemon farm and learn how the famous limoncello liquor is made. With a local family as your hosts, you'll get an in-depth look at what life at an Italian agriturismo is like. Walk along the stunning coastline, visit the elite island of Capri, and enjoy a stop at Pompeii. Don’t be a tourist in Italy — live the dream.
Day 1: Naples
Day 2: Naples/Sorrento
Day 3: Sorrento
Day 4: Sorrento
Day 5: Sorrento
Day 6: Sorrento
Day 7: Sorrento/Naples
- Hotel (1 nt), locally-owned agriturismo/guesthouse (5 nts).
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Minibus, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Agriturismo Tour, Sorrento
- Your Foodie Moment: Pizza Making Demonstration, Sorrento
- Your Foodie Moment: Limoncello Making Demonstration, Sorrento
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- "Path of the Gods" hike
- Island of Capri visit
- Scenic boat ride from Positano to Sorrento
- One evening cooking demonstration
- Orientation walks in Naples and Sorrento
- Transport between destinations and included activities
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Local Living Italy—Sorrento tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Local Living Italy—Sorrento tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Local Living Italy—Sorrento tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Local Living Italy—Sorrento tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : Local LivingIntimate unpack-just-once adventures that bring out the best of the world’s best destinations.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.