- Trekking and Hiking
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4937
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Live at an agriturismo on the Amalfi Coast for a week.
- Hike beautiful trails including the famous "Path of the Gods".
- Explore chic resort towns and historic villages.
- Savour delicious home-cooked Italian food made from local ingredients.
- Take in spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast from the water on a scenic ferry ride between Positano and Amalfi
Charming hilltop towns, acres of lemon groves and vineyards, mile after mile of stunning cliffs kissed by cobalt-blue waters… its official name is the Amalfi Coast, but this magical land answers to "heaven." On this trip, you’ll live like one of the region’s (incredibly lucky) locals, discovering the small towns, mountain trails, and local customs of this uniquely beautiful place. Explore the ruins of Pompeii in the morning, hike the coastline of the Mediterranean by afternoon, and tuck into bed at your converted 17th-century monastery home base at sundown. It's paradise, found.
Day 1: Naples
Day 2: Naples/Furore
Day 3: Furore
Day 4: Furore
Day 5: Furore
Day 6: Furore
Day 7: Furore
Day 8: Furore/Naples
- Hotel (1 nt), locally owned agriturismo/guesthouse (6 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Minibus, public ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group. Guided tour of Pompeii. Organized hikes and excursions from Furore (6 days). Visit to Amalfi and Ravello. Scenic ferry ride from Positano to Amalfi. Cooking demonstrations at the agriturismo. Orientation walk in Naples. Transport between destinations and included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Organized hikes and excursions from Furore (6 days)
- Visit to Amalfi and Ravello
- Scenic ferry ride from Positano to Amalfi
- Cooking demonstrations at the agriturismo
- Orientation walk in Naples
- Transport between destinations and included activities
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.