- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Live at an agriturismo on the Amalfi Coast for a week.
- Hike beautiful trails including the famous "Path of the Gods".
- Explore chic resort towns and historic villages.
- Savour delicious homecooked Italian food made from local ingredients.
Charming hilltop towns, acres of lemon groves and vineyards, mile after mile of stunning cliffs kissed by cobalt-blue waters… its official name is the Amalfi Coast, but this magical land answers to "heaven." On this trip, you’ll live like one of the region’s (incredibly lucky) locals, discovering the small towns, mountain trails, and local customs of this uniquely beautiful place. Explore the ruins of Pompeii in the morning, hike the coastline of the Med by afternoon, and tuck into bed at your converted 17th-century monastery home base at sundown. It's paradise, found.
Day 1: Naples
Day 2: Naples/Furore
Day 3: Furore
Day 4: Furore
Day 5: Furore
Day 6: Furore
Day 7: Furore
Day 8: Furore/Naples
- Hotel (1 nt), locally owned agriturismo/guesthouse (6 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Minibus, public ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Organized hikes and excursions from Furore (6 days)
- Visit to Amalfi and Ravello
- Scenic ferry ride from Positano to Amalfi
- Two pre-dinner cooking demonstrations at the agriturismo
- Orientation walk in Naples
- Transport between destinations and included activities
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 74 today.
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Local Living Italy—Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : Local LivingIntimate unpack-just-once adventures that bring out the best of the world’s best destinations.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.