- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Venture through Naples' historic city center (UNESCO) and meet with local artisans.
- Explore a sfusato lemon grove and hike the Amalfi Coast's ancient Path of Lemons.
- Make the most of a free afternoon in the popular resort town of Positano.
Stray off the beaten path and explore a new side to the Italy you know and love. See the Veiled Christ statue, rumored to be created through alchemy, in Naples’ Sansevero Chapel. Sample wines created from the rich volcanic soil just outside of Pompeii. Soak up the sun with a free afternoon in Positano, home to colorful hillside houses and local posh boutiques. Spend 2 nights in a unique cave dwelling in Matera and 2 nights in a personal converted house in Monopoli. Uncover the Baroque excellence of Lecce, an artisan city of limestone. Make your way through southern Italy and experience the Amalfi Coast and the Puglia region.
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 2 : Naples, Italy - Tour Begins
Day 3 : Naples
Day 4 : Naples - Pompeii - Minori
Day 5 : Minori - Maiori - Minori
Day 6 : Minori - Amalfi - Positano - Minori
Day 7 : Minori - Ravello - Minori
Day 8 : Minori - Eboli - Matera
Day 9 : Matera
Day 10 : Matera - Grottaglie - Lecce
Day 11 : Lecce
Day 12 : Lecce - Ostuni - Monopoli
Day 13 : Monopoli - Alberobello - Monopoli
Day 14 : Monopoli - Tour Ends
- 12 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Hotel Paradiso
- Hotel Villa Romana, Minori
- Locanda di San Martino Hotel
- Santa Chiara Suite Hotel, Lecce
- Albergo Diffuso Hotel, Monopoli
- Any international flights to Naples and from Monopoli are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italy: Amalfi Coast to Puglia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 118+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italy: Amalfi Coast to Puglia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 April 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Italy: Amalfi Coast to Puglia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italy: Amalfi Coast to Puglia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.