- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take part in a traditional Italian cookery lesson on a working country estate
- Tour the age old marble temples of UNESCO World Heritage listed Paestum
- Indulge in a Limoncello tasting at a lemon grove near sleepy Minori
Southern Italy beguiles every sense. On this enchanting journey we'll step back in time to the days of the Roman Empire in the beautiful Bay of Naples, tour ancient cities and explore pastel-hued villages on the Amalfi Coast - all while savouring exquisite regional delicacies.
Day 1 : Naples-Pompeii -Paestum
Day 2 : Paestum - Minori
Day 3 : Minori - Ravello - Tramonti - Minori
Day 4 : Minori - Amalfi - Positano - Minori
Day 5 : Minori - Capri - Minori
Day 6 : Minori - Naiori - Vietri - Cetara - Minori
Day 7 : Minori - Palace of Caserta - Sant'Agata Dei Goti - Naples
- 6 nights in boutique accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Enchanting Southern Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Enchanting Southern Italy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Enchanting Southern Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting Southern Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.