- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take part in a traditional Italian cookery lesson on a working country estate
- Tour the age old marble temples of UNESCO World Heritage listed Paestum
- Indulge in a Limoncello tasting at a lemon grove near sleepy Minori
Southern Italy beguiles every sense. On this enchanting journey we'll step back in time to the days of the Roman Empire in the beautiful Bay of Naples, tour ancient cities and explore pastel-hued villages on the Amalfi Coast - all while savouring exquisite regional delicacies.
Day 1 : Naples-Pompeii -Paestum
Day 2 : Paestum - Minori
Day 3 : Minori - Ravello - Tramonti - Minori
Day 4 : Minori - Amalfi - Positano - Minori
Day 5 : Minori - Capri - Minori
Day 6 : Minori - Naiori - Vietri - Cetara - Minori
Day 7 : Minori - Palace of Caserta - Sant'Agata Dei Goti - Naples
- 6 nights in boutique accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Enchanting Southern Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Back-Roads Touring. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 129 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 86 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Enchanting Southern Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting Southern Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.