- Walking tour
- Food tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-17324
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy five stunning Amalfi Coast day-walks, dine on home-cooking at a rustic agriturismo
- Take on the Walk of the Gods, one of the most stunning hikes in Italy, if not the world
- Explore the highlights of Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Pompeii and Herculaneum
The posterchild of Italy's southwest, the Amalfi coast is a patchwork of postcard-perfect seaside towns and lush rural landscapes. Walk the ancient stone stairways, limestone cliff paths and old mule tracks that link Campania's picturesque villages and discover Italian icons from Ravello to Positano and Capri. At the end of the day, relax and enjoy organic wine and farm-to-table food at our rustic agriturismo.
Bucket-list hikes - Take on the Walk of the Gods, one of the most stunning hikes in Italy, if not the world.
Italian hospitality - Experience a rustic way of life at our agriturismo, where you get a taste of family life and cooking.
Visit Pompeii and Herculaneum - Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Sites on an optional day trip.
Day 1 : Join the trip at Naples International Airport
Day 2 : Hike from Bomerano to San Lazzaro via the Pino Gorge and optional walk with coastal views
Day 3 : Walk to Amalfi and back via Ravello
Day 4 : Walking the island of Capri
Day 5 : Hiking in the Ferriere Nature Reserve
Day 6 : Free day to visit Pompeii and Herculaneum
Day 7 : The Walk of the Gods to Positano
Day 8 : Trip ends at Naples International Airport
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Agriturismo Luna d'Agerola (7 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amalfi Coast Walking - Agriturismo tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amalfi Coast Walking - Agriturismo tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amalfi Coast Walking - Agriturismo tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Amalfi Coast Walking - Agriturismo tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.