- Walking tour
- Food tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Coastal Trails 5 day walks including the spectacular 'Walk of the Gods'
- Capri Day trip to explore to the more peaceful areas of this stunning island
- Food and drink Chance to make you own pizza,fresh cheese and sample homemade organic wine
- Optional trips Visit Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and Ravello
This relaxed walking holiday explores the trails of the spectacular Amalfi Coast from clifftop hikes to woodland walks. There's also time to discover the towns of Amalfi and Positano and the island of Capri. You'll stay with an Italian family at their peaceful farm overlooking the Mediterranean and enjoy tasty home-produced organic food and wine. Coastal Trails - 5 day walks including the spectacular 'Walk of the Gods' Food and drink - Chance to make you own pizza and sample homemade organic wine Optional trips - Visit Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and Ravello
Day 1 : Join trip at Naples Airport; transfer to our agriturismo
Day 2 : Ridge walk with views of Mount Vesuvius
Day 3 : Walk to Amalfi along the Ancient Republic’s Path
Day 4 : Day Trip to Capri by boat
Day 5 : Walk in the Ferriere Natural Park
Day 6 : A free day to visit Pompeii and Vesuvius
Day 7 : The 'Walk of the Gods' to Positano
Day 8 : Transfer to Naples Airport where trip ends
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Agriturismo Luna d'Agerola (7 nights)
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader / Trek Guide
- Any international flights to/from Naples are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amalfi Coast Walking tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amalfi Coast Walking tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amalfi Coast Walking tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amalfi Coast Walking tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.