- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Naples is the perfect place to make discoveries. Perhaps descend below Naples’ streets to discover the famous catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in one Naples' many eateries. Buon appetito!
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius. Explore the vast ruins, including the House of the Faun and the Temple of Apollo, then ascend the volcano and explore hidden sulphuric vents with a specialist volcanology guide.
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world
- Descend into the mysterious Valley of the Mills, where the canopy keeps the temperature pleasant throughout the summer months
Lace up your boots and set your eyes to the spectacular and sparkling Mediterranean horizon for this scenic multi-activity trip on the Amalfi Coast. Stroll through the lush Mulini and Ferriere valleys, say 'buongiorno' to local farmers along the 'Pathway of the Gods', hitch a ride on a boat to the glamorous island of Capri, and paddle to secluded beaches by kayak. There's no doubt about it: the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful parts of Italy – nay, the world.
all in all a great tour.”
Different landscapes. lakes and Bungle Bungles let you understand more about this wild Kimberley. If you like hiking,
swimming and drinking Champagne at the same time in the
Lake Agryle, go.”
Pompeii / Hiking on Vesuvius / Agerola
Hiking along Sentiero Degli Dei / Positano / Amalfi
Hiking on Capri Island / Amalfi
Kayaking & Hiking around Amalfi
Hiking to Ravello / Amalfi
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfast
- Private minibus , Public bus , Boat , On foot , Kayak
- Pompeii - Archaeological Site
- Guided Hike along Vesuvius' Crater Rim and Summit
- Sentiero degli Dei (Footpath of the Gods)
- Boat Cruise Positano to Amalfi
- Villa Jovis Archaeological Site
- Boat Ride to Isle of Capri
- Capri Coastal Walk
- Valle delle Ferriere (Iron Mill Valley)
- Valle dei Mulini (Valley of the Watermills)
- Kayaking to Santcroce Beach
- Villa Cimbrone
- Valley of the Dragon Nature Hike
- Any international flights to Naples and from Amalfi Coast & Campania are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amalfi Coast: Hike, Boat & Kayak tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 74+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amalfi Coast: Hike, Boat & Kayak tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 22 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amalfi Coast: Hike, Boat & Kayak tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amalfi Coast: Hike, Boat & Kayak tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
A couple of rules