- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Cruise on board a paddle steamer
- EXCLUSIVE TO CROISIEUROPE the Loire from above(2)
- Fullday excursion to the castles of the Loire Valley: guided tours of the castles of Ussé, AzayleRideau and the gardens of Villandry
- Winetasting* in the cellars of the Brissac castle
Embark on a cruise on the Royal Loire River whose beauty is legendary. Visit Nantes and The Machines of the Isle of Nantes, a gallery that recreates the imaginary world of the famous writer Jules Verne. Discover Saint-Nazaire and admire its shipyard and the Escal'Atlantic which immerses you in the world of steamships from the beginnings of their gigantic construction to life on board. Soak up the magical castles of the Loire such as Brissac, the highest castle in France whose monumental facades rise up from its large landscaped park.
NANTES - SAINT-NAZAIRE
SAINT-NAZAIRE - ANCENIS
ANCENIS - BOUCHEMAINE(1) - Angers
BOUCHEMAINE(1) - The Châteaux of the Loire Valley - ANCENIS
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Loire Valley, a Royal legacy (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Loire Valley, a Royal legacy (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Loire Valley, a Royal legacy (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Loire Valley, a Royal legacy tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.