Looking for available travel experts
- The unique landscape of Etosha National Park makes it one of the best animal-viewing destinations in the world, and you'll enjoy a full day of game drives here..
- End the day in Damaraland by ascending the hill to a viewing platform for a sweeping vista of the Mopane woodland illuminated by the setting sun..
- Enjoy a wine and cheese tasting experience on a working wine farm in the Olifants River Valley, with your host ‘Sparky’..
SaveUS$ 832From US$ 5,735 US$ 5,161 15 days View Tour
|Mar 6||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 17||Only 5 seats left|
- Your dining experience in Lambert's Bay will be one to remember.
- Take a canoe adventure down South Africa's longest stream, the picturesque Orange River.
- The scale of Fish River Canyon is staggering, but stunning African birdlife and a colour-changing sunset makes it so much more than one of the world's largest gorges.
SaveUS$ 780From US$ 4,050 US$ 3,442 13 days View Tour
|Feb 2||Only 8 seats left|
|Mar 16||10+ seats left|
- Spend 2 nights on a houseboat as your base for exploring the Okavango Delta.
- Drive through the Elephant Highway between Nata & Kasane.
- Relax on a sunset cruise along the Chobe River spotting bird life and hippos and watch the sunset with a sundowner in hand.
SaveUS$ 723From US$ 3,755 US$ 3,192 10 days View Tour
|Feb 14||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 28||Only 5 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results