Looking for available travel experts
- Experience the beauty and enigma of the Namib Desert and Sossusvlei.
- Rugged, epic landscapes and local peoples of Damaraland.
- The large and spectacular Fish River Canyon.
- Amazing adventure to the renowned white clay pans of Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei.
- Climb a famous red sand dune in the Namib, the world’s oldest desert.
- Astonishing contrasts, wide-open spaces and spectacle of impressive, unending sand dunes.
|Jan 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Feb 20||Only 7 seats left|
|Feb 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 23||Only 7 seats left|
- Delight in the spectacular Sossusvlei sand dunes, Sesriem Canyon and stunning Namib Desert landscapes.
- Explore scenic Fish River Canyon - second largest in the world.
- Discover the vast Kalahari Desert.
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 14 days View Tour
|Nov 23||10+ seats left|
|Nov 30||10+ seats left|
- Walking in the impressive dunes of Sossusvlei and the Namib Desert.
- Experience game drives in Etosha National Park.
- Explore the Okavango and Kwando Rivers.
SavingUS$ 152From US$ 2,898 15 days View Tour
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
- Travel through the Okavango Delta by traditional canoe (mokoro).
- Behold views of the incomparable Victoria Falls.
- Camp among lush vegetation along the scenic Okavango River.
SavingUS$ 117From US$ 2,222 15 days View Tour
|Jan 18||10+ seats left|
|Feb 2||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results