- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Serengeti National Park discover Africa’s most famous game reserve on morning and evening game drives
- Ngorongoro Crater traverse the UNESCOlisted Ngorongoro Crater, one of the best places in Africa to spot wildlife
- Zanzibar wander the streets of Stone Town, relax on the sandy beaches or opt for a sunset dhow cruise
- Rift Valley Escarpment travel up the Rift Valley to the higher village of Karatu
The perfect combo of action and idyllic island relaxation! Go wild in Tanzania's top national parks before heading over to the gorgeous island of Zanzibar for some sun, sea & sand!
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2 Arusha
Day: 3-5 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 6 Dar es Salaam
Day: 7 Dar es Salaam
Day: 8-10 Zanzibar
Day: 11 Dar es Salaam
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Kenya Comfort Hotel, 6 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drives in Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Local payment - $1200pp, paid in USD.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68 today.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zebras & Zanzibar - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zebras & Zanzibar - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zebras & Zanzibar - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.