- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The historic port of Stone Town
- Changuu Island (aka. Prison Island)
- Spice Tour
- Jozani Forest
If a beach holiday to the stunning island of Zanzibar is on your travel to-do list, then we have the ideal tour for you. Our six day Zanzibar tour gives you the chance to experience the island’s top attractions and activities, leaving you with a lifetime of unforgettable memories.
Highlights of this six day Zanzibar tour includes exploring the historic Stone Town, Changuu Island, the Jozani Forest and we’ll also go on a Spice Tour - which will give you great insight into why Stone Town was once one of the wealthiest cities on the African continent.
Any trip to Zanzibar should include some beach relaxation and we’ll provide you with exactly that as we spend three nights in Nungwi, famed for its turquoise-coloured beaches. If you’re into watersports - you’re in luck! There’s a raft of activities to enjoy here too, including snorkeling and scuba diving.
Want to extend your stay in Zanzibar? No problem! We can arrange some additional nights in Stone Town for you. Contact us today and one of our friendly travel consultants will assist you.
Day 1 Zanzibar
Day 2 Stone Town
Day 3 Spice Tour - Jozani Forest - Nungwi
Day 4 Nungwi
Day 5 Nungwi
Day 6 Stone Town
- 5 nights accommodation in hotels
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport by landcruiser or similar
- Local guides for sightseeing tours and activities as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for included sightseeing
- International flights (available on request)
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Entrance fees and activities not mentioned above
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar Escape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar Escape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar Escape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.