- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- VIEW Thomson's Falls in Nyahururu
- VISIT Aberdare National Park, Samburu National Reserve, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Lake Nakuru National Park, Maasai Mara National Game Reserve
- Connect With Locals Savour the rich aroma of coffee during an exclusive Be My Guest experience with local farmers at a Kenyan coffee plantation. (Day 2)
- Dive Into Culture Visit a Maasai village for an indepth perspective into the daily life of this colourful tribe. (Day 8)
Embark on a journey to the enchanting home of the African safari, fiery savannah sunsets and the colourfully clad Maasai - an epic adventure through Kenya's iconic wilderness.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi - Aberdare National Park
Day 3: Aberdare National Park - Samburu National Reserve (2 Nights)
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve Safari Game Drives
Day 5: Samburu National Reserve - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Day 6: Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 7: Lake Nakuru National Park - Maasai Mara National Reserve (2 Nights)
Day 8: Maasai Mara Full Day Safari Game Drive
Day 9: Maasai Mara National Reserve - Depart Nairobi
- 8 breakfasts
- 7 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 8 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Kenya tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 259 today.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Kenya tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 January 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Kenya tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Kenya tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.