- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VISIT Samburu National Reserve, Aberdare National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Maasai Mara National Game Reserve
- VIEW Thomson's Falls in Nyahururu
Embark on a journey to the enchanting home of the African safari, fiery savannah sunsets and the colourfully clad Maasai - an epic adventure through Kenya's iconic wilderness.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi (2 Nights)
Day 2: Nairobi Sightseeing
Day 3: Nairobi - Samburu National Reserve (2 Nights)
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve Safari Game Drives
Day 5: Samburu National Reserve - Aberdare National Park
Day 6: Aberdare National Park - Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 7: Lake Nakuru National Park - Maasai Mara National Reserve (2 Nights)
Day 8: Maasai Mara Full Day Safari Game Drive
Day 9: Maasai Mara National Reserve - Depart Nairobi
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 8 breakfasts
- 7 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 7 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Kenya tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 119 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Kenya tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Kenya tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.