- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Local culture
- Nature and bush walks
- Countryside and village visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 9
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend 4 days in Laikipia, known for its abundant wildlife, amazing landscapes and vistas
- Local Maasai and Samburu guides, people with generations of local knowledge
- Enjoy leisurely safari walks each day from the camp, or hop on a camel
- Learn more about the people and culture of the region on 3 different excursions
The first 4 days of this tour takes you to a wonderfully scenic conservancy on the Laikipia Plateau to the north of Mount Kenya, which is dedicated to wildlife conservation. Here, spot wild animals, enjoy safari walks or hop in a vehicle or on the back of a camel. Once back in Nairobi after your safari, travelers will have the special privilege of meeting three different communities over three days, meeting the locals in sustainable projects that are working to overcome poverty.
Fill up on local food, wildlife and culture, and get inspired by local people in the community on this one-of-a-kind trip.
Day 1: Travelling from Nairobi to Laikipia
Day 2: Safari camp day
Day 3: Safari camp day
Day 4: Safari camp day
Day 5: Return to Nairobi
Day 6: Women's Empowerment Centre
Day 7: Kikuyu grandmothers
Day 8: Become an honorary Maasai
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Transfers and transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- 4 nights’ accommodation and full board at your base camp
- 3 nights in the 5* Palacina Hotel
- Guides with you every step of the way
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- International airfares
- Earn US$ 184+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNights can become chilly so bring warm jumpers and clothing A hat and sunscreen are essential items to bring