Wildlife, Falls and Beaches - 27 days
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 27 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16129
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Start your tour in Nairobi, search for the iconic Big Five in the Masai Mara and spot rhinos in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Spot game in two of the world's most famous national parks - the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, and relax on the beaches of Zanzibar
- Wind through colourful fruit plantations and journey along the western edge of Lake Malawi, which takes up one third of the country
- Explore South Luangwa National Park and marvel at the Zambian side of Victoria Falls from the town of Livingstone
- Drive through Chobe National Park and camp out in the wilderness, surrounded by the nocturnal sounds of the animals
- End your adventure in the Zimbabwean town and participate in optional activities including bungee jumping and Zambezi river rafting
- Show more
CAMPING SAFARI: Starting in Nairobi and ending at the thunderous Victoria Falls, take in some of Africa's best known national parks, including Lake Nakuru, the wildlife rich Masai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater and Botswana's Chobe National Park. While enjoying some R&R basking on the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar and Lake Malawi.
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2 Masai Mara
Day: 3 Masai Mara
Day: 4 Lake Nakuru
Day: 5 Lake Nakuru
Day: 6 Kisii & the Gusii Highlands
Day: 7 Musoma
Day: 8 Serengeti National Park
Day: 9 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 10 Arusha
Day: 11 Pangani
Day: 12 Dar es Salaam
Day: 13-15 Zanzibar
Day: 16 Mikumi
Day: 17 Iringa
Day: 18-20 Lake Malawi
Day: 21-23 Luangwa
Day: 24 Livingstone
Day: 25 Chobe National Park
Day: 26 Victoria Falls
Day: 27 Victoria Falls
- 1st night Kenya Comfort Hotel, 22 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 25 breakfasts, 20 lunches and 21 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drives - Nakuru NP, Masai Mara, South Luangwa NP and Chobe NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $2170pp paid in USD
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 160+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wildlife, Falls and Beaches - 27 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 July 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wildlife, Falls and Beaches - 27 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wildlife, Falls and Beaches - 27 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.