- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Begin your African safari adventure in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, and head out to explore independently
- Search for the Big Five in the legendary Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, pass through Mikumi National Park and relax on the sandy beaches of Zanzibar
- Spend three days travelling along the western shore of Lake Malawi, stopping often to explore various bays, inlets, beaches and local communities along the way
- Explore South Luangwa National Park and admire the Zambian side of thundering Victoria Falls in Livingstone
Take a walk on the wild side. Track the African elephant, lion, giraffe and zebra, chill out on Zanzibar, cool off at Lake Malawi, enjoy the pleasures of Victoria Falls - adrenaline capital of Africa and have the time of your life!
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2-5 Serengeti & Ngorongoro
Day: 6 Dar es Salaam
Day: 7 Dar es Salaam
Day: 8-10 Zanzibar
Day: 11 Mikumi
Day: 12 Iringa
Day: 13-15 Lake Malawi
Day: 16-18 South Luangwa National Park
Day: 19 Livingstone
Day: 20 Chobe National Park
Day: 21 Victoria Falls
Day: 22 Victoria Falls
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Kenya Comfort Hotel and 17 nights camping.Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 16 breakfasts, 16 lunches, 16 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP, Chobe NP and South Luangwa Park - park entry and game drives
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $1450pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wildlife Express - 22 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wildlife Express - 22 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wildlife Express - 22 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.