Looking for available travel experts
- Discover Nairobi like a local.
- Visit August 7th Memorial Park and Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum.
- Wander through the Uhuru Park.
- Hike through surreal hanging moss forests and moonscapes.
- Spot monkeys hiding in tropical rainforest.
- Experience an incredible African sunrise from Mt Kilimanjaro.
SaveUS$ 257From US$ 5,130 15 days View Tour
|Jan 26||Only 2 seats left|
|Feb 23||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit Hell's Gate National Park.
- Enjoy an incredible walking tour in the park.
- Visit the Elsamere Conservation Centre, once home to Joy Adamson.
- Travel with a group of experienced guides and porters with 1 guide for every 2 passengers.
- Stay in the comfort of huts along this shorter Kilimanjaro route.
- Walk through the different alpine zones and scenery as you gain altititude.
SaveUS$ 805From US$ 5,545 US$ 4,990 15 days View Tour
|Jan 26||Only 1 seat left|
|Feb 16||Only 6 seats left|
- Shop for local wares and interact with townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
SaveUS$ 296From US$ 5,915 16 days View Tour
|Feb 2||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 1||Only 8 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Looking for the Big 5 in the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Tracking Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Tracking chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
SavingUS$ 315From US$ 5,984 15 days View Tour
|Jan 20||Only 10 seats left|
|Feb 10||Only 10 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results