- Discover the highlights of Nairobi from a local perspective.
- Check out the national parliament buildlings and other significant sights like the National Archives.
- Wander past the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and drop in on the poignant August 7th Memorial Park.
- Explore fascinating Hell's Gate National Park near Lake Naivasha.
- Search out herbivores and birdlife on a walking tour of the park.
- Savour local cuisine and mingle with locals at, you guessed it, a local restaurant.
- Hike through surreal hanging moss forests and moonscapes.
- Spot monkeys hiding in tropical rainforest.
- Experience an incredible African sunrise from Mt Kilimanjaro.
SaveUS$ 1,066From US$ 5,540 US$ 4,709 15 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 4 seats left|
- Travel with a group of experienced guides and porters with 1 guide for every 2 passengers.
- Stay in the comfort of huts along this shorter Kilimanjaro route.
- Walk through the different alpine zones and scenery as you gain altititude.
SaveUS$ 1,154From US$ 5,990 US$ 5,091 15 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 4 seats left|
- Shop for local wares and interact with townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
SaveUS$ 1,138From US$ 5,915 US$ 5,028 16 days View Tour
|Aug 14||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 2 seats left|
- Looking for the Big 5 in the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Tracking Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Tracking chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
SavingUS$ 315From US$ 5,984 15 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 10 seats left|
|Aug 25||Only 10 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results