- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spectacular wildlife viewing
- Opportunity to experience the Maasai Culture
- Rolling hills and open plains on the Maasai Mara
If you join us during the months of July to September, you can experience the "eighth" wonder of the world — the stunning annual wildebeest migration where millions of wildebeest cross the Mara river from Serengeti (Tanzania) to the Maasai Mara Reserve, accompanied by other antelopes and zebras. Lions, jackals, hyenas and other carnivores are also easily seen as they congregate along the migration route.
Don’t miss out on this spectacular opportunity.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Full day game viewing
Day 3: Departure
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAges 12 years and below are allowed, ask for the children's rate when booking Best time to travel is in July - September during the migration