- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Rothschild Giraffes in their natural environment
- Tour Karen Blixen Museum
Start the day by getting up close and personal with Rothschild giraffes, Africa's tallest mammal with a visit to Giraffe Center. Here you will ascend up to an observation platform where you can meet giraffes at their eye level. Pet, stroke, scratch and feed them and if you are brave you can even kiss them.
The next stop will be Karen Blixen Museum, the former home of the famous Karen Blixen; author of "Out of Africa" and one of the most famous colonialists in east Africa. Her home is now preserved as a museum and contains many pieces of furniture she had sold upon her departure. Here, you will have the opportunity to step back in time and gain an insight into this remarkable woman's life as well as the chronology of the house from it's construction in 1912. Enjoy the views of the Ngong Hills which can be admired from the beautifully landscaped museum gardens.
You will then be driven to Kazuri Beads factory, a pottery company that makes some of the world's most beautiful beads.
At the end of the tour, we will drop you back to your hotel.
- Giraffe Center Park Entrance Fees
- Karen Blixen Museum Entrance Fees
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.