- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Day Tour From Nairobi Visiting Giraffe Center and David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- See Giraffes and Elephants upclose
- Visit Kazuri Beads Women factory
The first stop will be Giraffe Center where you will learn about the conservation efforts to conserve an endangered species and also get to feed them them and take selfies with the giant animals.
You will then be driven to David Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage. Its strictly open between 11 am and 12 noon for only 1 hour. Here you will be able to mingle with rescued baby and teenage elephants and learn their unique yet moving stories of how they got there and how they got their names.
You will then be driven to the Kazuri Beads factory. This is a pottery company that makes some of the world's most beautiful beads. You will be shown all the stages from start to finish. It’s also a unique factory as it employs single mother parents from poor neighborhoods who earn a living to support their families.
You then have the option of being driven to lunch and then to your hotel.
- Giraffe Center Park Entrance fees
- David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage Park Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.