- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Nairobi to Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
Day 6: Lake Manyara to Tarangire and Arusha
Day 7: Arusha to Nairobi
- Hotel, twin share en suite rooms (2 nights), camping, 2-person dome tent with basic shared facilities (4 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Services of local driver/ guide
- Return shuttle between Nairobi and Arusha
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 135 today.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Timeless Tanzania Camping 7 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 201 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Timeless Tanzania Camping 7 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Timeless Tanzania Camping 7 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.