- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
An African safari touches something deep within all of us, for it is an experience that will never be forgotten. This four-day private adventure takes you through the Great Rift Valley and the vast game-rich plains of the Maasai Mara, covering one national reserve and one national park. The Rift Valley lakes are famous for their abundance of flamingos and other waterfowl, while Maasai Mara is home to the country’s greatest concentration of wildlife. The driver-guides are all skilled experts and will certainly make this safari feel special while the accommodation has been specifically chosen to enhance your experience.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Maasai Mara National Reserve (280kms – 5hrs)
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Lake Nakuru – Lake Elementaita (210kms – 4hrs)
Day 5: Lake Elementaita – Departure Nairobi (140kms – 3hrs)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival and departure private airport transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle) on a private basis
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German-, or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at game drive at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 3); 1 game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park (Day 4); Lake Naivasha boat ride (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet
- Government taxes
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Through The Rift Valley, Sentrim Lodges - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 486 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 28 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Through The Rift Valley, Sentrim Lodges - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Through The Rift Valley, Sentrim Lodges - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.