- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tsavo East National Park, the largest protected area in Kenya
- Enjoy numerous safari trips and see a variety of animals
- Travel through the 300 kilometre long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world
In addition to all this, the national park is also home to a prolific bird life with 500 recorded species of birds sighted in the national park. Plus, this three-day trip will also take you to the 300 kilometre long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world, an adventure unlike any other in Tsavo East.
Please note that the entrance fees to the national park is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi - Tsavo East
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park
Day 3: Tsavo East National Park to Nairobi
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop-off from Nairobi on the first and the last day of the tour
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Transport in a comfortable safari minivan
- Drinking water while on safari
- All game drives as per the itinerary
- Complementary Enrollment in AMREF emergency air evacuation services
- International and domestic airfare
- Expenses that are personal in nature such as laundry and phone calls
- Single supplement for solo travellers
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.